- Develop use cases and play books
- Dashboard creation
- Fine – tuning and correlation
- Works on small parts of projects with clearly defined guidelines
- Works under direct supervision with specific instructions
- Develops basic understanding of security and privacy controls and the risk management process focused on Cyber Threat Management services
- Begins to understand basic business and information technology management processes
- Basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Assessment Services, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure Security, Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.